A beautiful, easy-to-transport stainless steel whole animal rotisserie suitable for up to 70lbs of your favorite meat. A few things make this spit suitable for parties and family gatherings.
- Capacity: 70lbs and/or 4ft long animal. Despite what you may see as limits for these spits elsewhere, we have nearly 10 years experience with them, and 70lbs is their true, usable weight limit.
- 50" long stainless steel spit rod with rotisserie forks and two trussing rods. Used to lock down chicken or beef sections (that's 60lbs of top sirloin roast in the second photo).
- Vented, fan-cooled UL-listed motor turns at 4rpm
- Wind-guard to cut down on charcoal use on windy days
- Four locking castor wheels make moving it easy
- The base rental fee covers up to three days.
Need a cooler for your pig?
Our 150qt Igloo coolers will store a 90lb animal. Click here to view the cooler page
This unit will easily fit in any hatchback vehicle with the seats down, a minivan, station wagon, or pickup truck. The legs/risers are removable. We've even had this rotisserie jammed into the back seat of a Toyota Camry.
Delivery and retrieval can be coordinated within the greater Ottawa/Gatineau area for $200. This delivery charge covers the full, round trip (delivery and retrieval), and we take pride in providing you with a 60 minute delivery/pickup window. You will have the option to select it at checkout.
A $100.00 damage deposit will be added automatically to your order. This charge is fully refunded to your method of payment upon return of the unit in clean condition with all parts listed on the parts manifest.
As a note, I am very fair. Reasonable wear and tear is expected, and sometime things happen. That said, these units are not cheap, and the replacement parts are expensive and hard to source. Negligence (leaving out in the rain) and loss of parts are your responsibility as the renter.