This commercial-grade propane grill well-known in catering and restaurant circles. This unit is ideal for small to medium-sized events, and can easily be transported in a cargo van, truck, or trailer. The roll-top hood can be removed to reduce the overall height for transportation.
The cooking surface on this grill is deeper than our Big John grills, so even though it is 3ft long, the extra depth places the square inches of cooking surface smack dab between the 6ft and 3ft Big Johns.
- Rental fee covers up to three days, so no worries about rushing around.
- Five stainless steel burners with a total output of 80,000BTU
- Cooking surface (grates) measures 34" x 21". for a total of 714 sqin of cooking surface--right between our 3ft Big John at 512sqin and our 6ft Big John at 1024sqin.
- Roll-top cover is great for indirect cooking, and also speeds up cooking by sheltering from wind.
- Includes full 30lb propane cylinder.
Delivery and retrieval can be coordinated within the greater Ottawa/Gatineau area for $200. This delivery charge covers the full, round trip (delivery and retrieval), and we take pride in providing you with a 60 minute delivery/pickup window. You will have the option to select it at checkout.
The base rental fee covers up to three days.
A $100.00 damage deposit will be added automatically to your order. This charge is fully refunded to your method of payment upon return of the unit in clean condition with all parts listed on the parts manifest.
As a note, I am very fair. Reasonable wear and tear is expected, and sometime things happen. That said, these units are not cheap, and the replacement parts are expensive and hard to source. Negligence and loss of parts are your responsibility as the renter.